[Development] Cross-platform high-DPI Qt tech preview

Knoll Lars Lars.Knoll at theqtcompany.com
Sun Aug 23 21:53:51 CEST 2015

On 21/08/15 17:07, "development-bounces+lars.knoll=theqtcompany.com at qt-project.org<mailto:development-bounces+lars.knoll=theqtcompany.com at qt-project.org> on behalf of Adam Light" <development-bounces+lars.knoll=theqtcompany.com at qt-project.org<mailto:development-bounces+lars.knoll=theqtcompany.com at qt-project.org> on behalf of aclight at gmail.com<mailto:aclight at gmail.com>> wrote:

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 1:46 PM, Sorvig Morten <Morten.Sorvig at theqtcompany.com<mailto:Morten.Sorvig at theqtcompany.com>> wrote:
We are happy to share the results of our work on cross-platform high-DPI scaling in Qt, which is planned for Qt 5.6. It is now at a stage where it can be tested by others. You can get the code from our branch in qtbase: wip/highdpi. The branch is open for business, and contributions are welcome. We also have a IRC channel: #qt-highdpi on Freenode. There will also be a session in the Qt Contributors’ Summit this weekend. :)

I'd like to know if this actually made it in for Qt 5.6. I can't find any evidence that it did, but I might not be looking in the right place. If it did make it in, is there any official documentation of these changes?

The changes made it into 5.6. I'm pretty sure documentation will be in place for the release :)

Cheers,
Lars