[Development] Repeater not releasing space.

Yann Levreau yann.levreau at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 15:01:19 CET 2015

​Hi all,

I wonder if you can help me for something. An easy thing to do in QML which
is not working for me...

I have a ColumnLayout an inside it, a RowLayout and a Repeater (within
another RowLayout).
It looks like this:

ColumnLayout
{
      RowLayout {}
      ColumnLayout {
                                Reapeater {}
                               }
}

Basically when the user click on the RowLayout, it should hide the
Repeater. This part is working.
But also, the space being released by the repeater should be available by
the control which is below the repeater. But it is not and I don't know why
.... The layout is not updated.

I tried to force the height of the the ColumnLayout to a minimunvalue when
the repeater is hidden but with no success.
Is there a way to force the Layout to be updated?

A little help would very appreciated! I really don't understand what going
on.
Thanks

Yann