[Development] New Qt5.4.1 snapshot available

Heikkinen Jani jani.heikkinen at theqtcompany.com
Thu Feb 5 16:38:34 CET 2015

Hi all,

We have new snapshot available in

Windows: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.4/5.4.1/2015-02-05_107/ (http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.4/5.4.1/2015-02-05_108 coming with same content but hopefully with all installers)
Linux: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.4/5.4.1/2015-02-04_112/
Mac: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.4/5.4.1/2015-02-04_94/

This snapshot is already close to final Qt 5.4.1 packages so please test these packages & inform me immediately if you find something which should block the release

Qt5 changes in this snapshot:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/104862/:
Patch Set 5:

* qtactiveqt 37f55a5...23fefdc (1):
    > Add changelog for Qt 5.4.1 release

  * qtbase 6430d6e...8c3ae22 (8):
    > WinRT: Gracefully exit an application
    > Fix memory leak in qSetMessagePattern
    > Fix Qt over VNC with broken VisualInfo
    > WinRT: Fix access to style hint instead of theme hint
    > fix fallback architecture for MSVC
    > Correct the version of ICC that has the constexpr bug fixed
    > WINCE: Fix special case for toplevel
    > Revert "Windows: Fix call of ToUnicode"

  * qtconnectivity 746f45b...9cc6a9b (2):
    > Fix crashing btchat example when selecting remote device
    > Add changelog for QtBluetooth/QtNfc 5.4.1 release.

  * qtdeclarative 0bba8d7...9abd557 (1):
    > QQuickTextItem: fix crash on polishing

  * qtlocation c2d2309...72217c5 (1):
    > Add changelog for QtLocation 5.4.1 release

  * qtmultimedia c93d83c...6b6cb21 (2):
    > Ensure the system libraries are linked when -opengl dynamic is used
    > Added 5.4.1 change file.

  * qtqa e8940d3...72950f1 (2):
    > Fix style issue: TAB character in non-leading whitespace
    > Add vm-cloner support to QtQA

  * qtquickcontrols 7dee76c...daa01c6 (1):
    > Add list of changes for 5.4.1

  * qtrepotools 995f2c3...2502d4c (4):
    > automatically invite maintainers when bot produces too much output
    > move message quoting to a more logical place
    > Unify the use of sh
    > complain about suspicious author/committer real names

  * qtsensors 649396e...2abe02f (1):
    > Add changelog for Qt Sensors 5.4.1 release.

  * qtwebengine f65aea4...72ff0b7 (1):
    > eLinux: build ffmpegsumo as well.

  * qtwinextras 85ba3b7...e57ba2b (1):