[Development] QtDeclarative CI failures on Windows

Robin Burchell robin+qt at viroteck.net
Tue Feb 10 21:14:28 CET 2015

Can someone with Windows please take a look at unblocking
qtdeclarative/dev, or give an update if you know what's going on? It's
been failing since February 5[1](!).

The failures are consistent. See some examples: [2][3][4].

In light of it being just under a week since the last successful
integration, I think it might make sense to extend the branching
period a bit longer for qtdeclarative at least. I have a few changes I
would like to see in before branching (some of which require updates,
I've admittedly been a bit slack on that):

https://codereview.qt-project.org/97273 (needs update, I was waiting
to add QQuickParticleData and QQuickTextPrivate to it, below, but they
have not yet integrated)
https://codereview.qt-project.org/103862 (minimal risk)
https://codereview.qt-project.org/105663 (improves size for the common
case of Text)
https://codereview.qt-project.org/105665 (improves size for the common
case of Text)

Everything else on my dash I'm happy to wait for 5.6.

Robin

[1]: http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/ci-reports/2015-February/035268.html
[2]: http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/ci-reports/2015-February/035567.html
[3]: http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/ci-reports/2015-February/035559.html