[Development] CI replaced Ubuntu 12.04 with 14.04 in dev branch

Sarajärvi Tony tony.sarajarvi at theqtcompany.com
Mon Feb 16 12:25:10 CET 2015

Hi

As planned earlier, we replaced Ubuntu 12.04 configurations with Ubuntu 14.04 configurations in dev branch just a few seconds ago.

All 14.04 configuration should have forcesuccess and insignificant on to begin with, if we didn't miss anything.

We will keep several eyes on the dev branch now to see what we missed.

Good luck,
-Tony

Tony Sarajärvi
CI Tech Lead

The Qt Company / Digia Finland Ltd, Elektroniikkatie 10, 90590 Oulu, Finland
Email: tony.sarajarvi at theqtcompany.com<mailto:tony.sarajarvi at theqtcompany.com>
http://qt.io
Qt Blog: http://blog.qt.digia.com/
Qt Facebook: www.facebook.com/qt<http://www.facebook.com/qt>
Qt Twitter: @QtbyDigia, @Qtproject
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any attachments are intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments accompanying it. Digia Plc does not accept liability for any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message.