[Development] HEADS UP: Qt5.5. branching started

Heikkinen Jani jani.heikkinen at theqtcompany.com
Mon Feb 16 14:04:40 CET 2015

Hi all,

Qt5.5 feature freeze & branching period is now ongoing. '5.5' branch is created & you should start using it for the changes targeted to Qt5.5 release. Again we will use 'soft branching' scheme like we did with 5.4.0. Downmerge from 'dev' to '5.5' will happen next Monday (23rd Feb) so there should be enough time to finalize ongoing changes in 'dev' & start using '5.5'. After downmerge next Monday 'dev' branch will be for '5.6' release. As usual Ossi is taking re-targeting requests from 'dev' to '5.5' as well.

br,

Jani