[Development] P0 - DNS test zones gone - CI blocked

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Feb 19 06:29:38 CET 2015

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTWEBSITE-625

Posting here for greater attention, as the task got automatically assigned to
Tero and I don't think he's the right person.

All CI integrations that include qtbase are now stopped because the DNS zones
for qdnslookup disappeared roughly 16 hours ago.

The last integration that passed is dated 18 Feb 2015 13:16:54 UTC and the qt-
project.org WHOIS information shows an update at 2015-02-18T13:39:25Z, with
DNS authoritative servers that are not Redpill Linpro, so I am guessing that
the domain transfer to the new DNS hosting provider was incomplete.

Whoever can interact with the new hosting provider, please get them to bring
up the six DNS zones required for the unit testing. Instructions are in
qtqa/dnszones/README. Any questions, please post in the task above and I will
try to answer them.