[Development] Qt 5.5 new features

Heikkinen Jani jani.heikkinen at theqtcompany.com
Thu Feb 19 08:55:33 CET 2015

Hi,

As you should know branching Qt5.5 from 'dev' is ongoing & Alpha release nearing. So on we should know what new features will be in Qt5.5 and what will be dropped etc. Please fill that information as soon as possible to the 5.5 new features wiki:  http://qt-project.org/wiki/New-Features-in-Qt-5.5

It would be really great to get this list updated already during this week. Alpha is planned to happen during next week and we should have good understanding what is in and what not

br,

Jani