[Development] P0 - DNS test zones gone - CI blocked

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Feb 19 20:39:09 CET 2015

On Thursday 19 February 2015 01:17:57 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 February 2015 21:29:38 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> > https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTWEBSITE-625
>
> [snip]

The CI should now be unblocked. Arto reverted the DNS delegation back to
Linpro, since their servers are still responding authoritatively for some time
(until the contract ends, I'd guess).

No changes have so far been necessary.

We'll retry moving the zone to the new host. I don't think we can do it
without disruption again due to the nature of NS records, but we'll try our
best to minimise it. Please expect the CI to be unavailable during the weekend
of Feb 28 - Mar 1.