[Development] Proposal: Deprecating platforms in Qt 5.6 that don't support lambda

Olivier Goffart olivier at woboq.com
Fri Feb 20 09:49:57 CET 2015

On Friday 20 February 2015 08:28:24 Koehne Kai wrote:
> [...]

Sure.
I already have added Q_DECL_OVERRIDE to all the examples in qtbase/examples.
The examples are currently compiled as part of CI, but maybe we should start
using lambda and auto in the examples and disabling the compilation of them on
old compiler.

Also, what about enabling C++11/14 by default on new projects?
https://codereview.qt-project.org/106797
Or alternatively, making the CONFIG+=c++11 enabled by default or so.

--
Olivier

Woboq - Qt services and support - http://woboq.com - http://code.woboq.org