[Development] Git clone hangs on Linux using SSH

Giuseppe D'Angelo dangelog at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 20:35:23 CET 2015

On 26 February 2015 at 20:31, Denis Shienkov <denis.shienkov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm.. I little confused.. I always used the "codereview.qt-project.org "
> server..
>
> But, how then I can to push my changes on codereview from the mirrors?
> I do not understand a base idea. Is there are any instructions?

There's a difference between 1) cloning a repository from scratch, 2)
fetching already merged commits, and 3) doing code reviews
(pushing/pulling patchsets in review).

For 1) and 2), use one of the mirrors available (Gitorious, Github,
code.qt.io, ...).

For 3) keep using the codereview server as usual.

--
Giuseppe D'Angelo