[Development] Git clone hangs on Linux using SSH

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 20:42:04 CET 2015

 > For 3) keep using the codereview server as usual.

But it is hangs on my side. So, I can not doing contribution anymore.. :)

Though, here
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Setting-up-Gerrit#e948ac2dda3846bfff303f89c1ad266f
in "Pushing your local changes to gerrit" I found out other way:

$git push gerrit HEAD:refs/for/5.4

and for me it is unclear how to use the "git-gpush" script (as I
understand that gpush it is mandatory
option for it?)