[Development] OSX 10.7 dropped from Qt?

Blasche Alexander alexander.blasche at theqtcompany.com
Fri Feb 27 14:34:37 CET 2015

Almost all 10.7 targets were dropped from the CI. Only some very obscure feature branches didn't get this treatment. Well, it turns out that one of my feature branches still runs 10.7 as a target and qtbase/dev doesn't compile anymore on 10.7:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/107381/

The same probably applies to qtbase/5.5 as well as the offending QDateTime operator code is the same there too.

Personally I don't care about 10.7 and I have the option to just remove 10.7 from the branch configuration but is that what we want? Related discussions on this mailing went nowhere.

If 10.7 is required then it should be added back to main CI targets. If it is not added back then I will remove consequently remove every trace of it.

--
Alex