[Development] Qt nameserver change

Turunen Tuukka tuukka.turunen at theqtcompany.com
Fri Feb 27 18:29:55 CET 2015

Related to this, we believe that everything is now transferred to new locations from the servers that are shutting down at the end of this month. DevNet (old wiki and forums) and mailing lists will continue to run in their old location one more month to allow adequate time for content migration.

If all goes as planned, everything works nicely despite the old servers shutting down. If there are dependencies that have been unnoticed, we'll then need to resolve them when things break.

This has been a big migration project and we are almost complete. When completed we have unified systems that are for most parts equal or better than old ones, but with a fraction of the cost.

--
Tuukka