[Development] GIMP QML exporter script (project not on Gerrit)

William Hallatt goblincoding at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 14:56:18 CET 2015

Hi Jens,

That is exactly what I did (amongst some other, minor syntactic and layout
stuff).

Feel free to have a look:
https://github.com/goblincoding/qt-labs-gimp-qmlexporter

For now I am battling to figure out how to add Change-Id's with 'git rebase
-i' so that I can push to Gerrit...so far no luck (it is a bit of a
learning curve for me, my git exposure to date has involved little more
than pushing, pulling and committing to my own personal repo's).

Thanks so much for the epic work you did on this script!  It has saved me a
lot of pain and suffering.

Kind regards,
William.