[Development] GIMP QML exporter script (project not on Gerrit)

Robert Löhning robert.loehning at theqtcompany.com
Wed Jan 7 15:40:10 CET 2015

Hi William,

you can let the commit-msg hook do that for you, see
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Setting-up-Gerrit

Best Regards,
Robert

--
Robert Löhning, Software Engineer | The Qt Company

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Tuula Haataja Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB
144331 B

Email: robert.loehning at theqtcompany.com | Mobile: + 49 151 1634 9248 |
Phone: +49 30 63 92 3255 www.qt.io |Qt Blog: http://blog.qt.digia.com/ |
Twitter: @QtbyDigia, @Qtproject | Facebook: www.facebook.com/qt