[Development] Processing synthesized mouse events in platform plugins

Александр Волков a.volkov at rusbitech.ru
Wed Jan 7 15:29:34 CET 2015

Oh, sorry, I'm not familiar with OS X and I was keeping in mind
touchscreens.
Of course all this is not related to touchpads. And setting
Qt::MouseEventSynthesizedBySystem for touchpads
is not really correct because mouse events are synthesized differently
for touchpads and touchscreens.

So there is only one thought from my original message that makes sense:
ignore synthesized left mouse button events on Windows.