[Development] Adding new third party component three.js to Qt?

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 16:39:10 CET 2015

On Friday 16 January 2015 15:35:02 Olivier Goffart wrote:
[snip]
> More in qtbase:

Thanks a lot!

> - src/tools/moc/(pp)keywords.cpp  generated by the generator in
> src/tools/moc/util   (circular dependency again)

If you mean that those cpp are needed in order to build the tools that will
later build the files themselves then it's not a problem to accept
pregenerated stuff to bootstrap it because we can end up rebuilding
everything.

> - src/corelib/io/qurltlds_p.h generated by util/corelib/qurl-generateTLDs
> (BTW, this really need to be regenerated, for security reasons)

Then I'll start with this one :)

--
Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/