[Development] qtchooser (was: Re: Adding new third party component three.js to Qt?)

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun Jan 18 01:15:53 CET 2015

Oh and…

Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Which implies that the Qt 5 development files install a "5.conf" global
> configuration file. That's all.

… since this was never communicated that to us (at least not in any place
that we have read), the current Fedora packaging of qtchooser actually uses
qt5.conf instead. (That's something we can fix though. We do not officially
support qtchooser anyway, so we don't care all that much about broken
backwards-compatibility there. We are now changing the naming.)

        Kevin Kofler