[Development] qtchooser (was: Re: Adding new third party component three.js to Qt?)

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 22:20:09 CET 2015

On Sunday 18 January 2015 18:06:45 you wrote:
[snip]
> If I'm wrong then simply unmasking qdbus with qtchooser should be enough.
> /usr/bin/qdbus should be provided by the default version (qt4's one in our
> case) and we might even let qt5-qdbus depend upon it's qt4 version, so
> packages depending on it would get both for the time being.

And even in this case that would mean that people who only need the qt5 stack
will also get qt4 stuff. In packaging standards that's ugly, but considering
the situation, bearable.

--
A group of politicians deciding to dump a President because his morals
are bad is like the Mafia getting together to bump off the Godfather for

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/