[Development] Qt 5.4.1 snapshot available

Heikkinen Jani jani.heikkinen at theqtcompany.com
Fri Jan 30 07:00:12 CET 2015

Hi all,

We have finally Qt5.4.1 snapshot with updated content available in

Windows: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.4/5.4.1/2015-01-29_103/

Linux: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.4/5.4.1/2015-01-29_110/

Mac: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.4/5.4.1/2015-01-29_92/

Unfortunately few installers are missing but most of ones are there. Please test these packages & inform me immediately if you find something which should block the Qt5.4.1 release. These aren't yet official Qt5.4.1 release candidate packages but really close. We are targeting to release Qt5.4.1 within coming weeks so it is really important to test these packages now & report all findings in Jira. Please make sure all release blockers are linked in https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-43201

br,

Jani