[Development] CI problems

Gladhorn Frederik Frederik.Gladhorn at theqtcompany.com
Thu Jul 2 23:30:33 CEST 2015

We still have trouble (it seemed like things went back to working for a while), then either some network connection/switch and/or some server blade went down again.
I don't know the details of the hardware, but there are people looking at it.
Unfortunately it will affect all integrations since several VMs went down in the middle of the process.

I hope we'll be back to normal soon, sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Frederik