[Development] CI problems

Simon Hausmann simon.hausmann at theqtcompany.com
Fri Jul 3 15:51:28 CEST 2015

On Thursday, July 02, 2015 10:46:15 AM Marc Mutz wrote:
> On Wednesday 01 July 2015 11:59:58 Simon Hausmann wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > We are currently experiencing severe connectivity issues in our CI
> > infrastructure. As a result integrations staged in Gerrit are likely to
> > fail, hang or - in the worst case - kill kittens.
> >
> > Digia IT is working on it.
>
> qtbase dev integration seems to hang. No change to INTEGRATING changes since
> yesterday ~20:00 CEST.
>
> Related?

Yes, very much related.

Brief update: The network connectivity issues seem to be resolved and we're
also a little closer to resolving the issue with crashing ESX servers. We're
doing some more testing now about that.

Regarding the Jenkins based CI we're facing the issue now that the people in
question who know how to restart the thing are on vacation :-/

Simon