[Development] Container benchmark was HEADS UP: Don't use QList, use Q_DECLARE_TYPEINFO

Marc Mutz marc.mutz at kdab.com
Sun Jul 12 19:14:58 CEST 2015

On Sunday 12 July 2015 17:34:25 Smith Martin wrote:
> I like QList.

This level of discussion, combined with a complete unwillingness to look
anything up that was linked to in this thread is why I don't try patch the Qt
docs.

And I'm sorry for not having stuck to my initial resolve not to talk about
_why_ QList is bad. All the information is out there, and I won't convince
anyone who's TL;DR;

Hereby reinstated.

Tel: +49-30-521325470
KDAB - The Qt Experts