[Development] New headers popping up: possibly missing a build dependency?

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 19:49:23 CEST 2015

On Sunday 12 July 2015 14:18:04 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:
> While preparing qtbase for a Debian upload on a not-so-clean chroot I've
> got:
>
> QtPlatformSupport: created fwd-include header(s) for
> <srcbase>/src/platformsupport/ { bus_interface.h (1), cache_adaptor.h (1),
> deviceeventcontroller_adaptor.h (1), socket_interface.h (1) }
>
> Which don't get build with the same packagin/rules on a clean chroot. So I'm
> possibly missing a build dependency somewhere. So far I could not grasp
> what's different. Can anyone point me what it can be?

accessibility-atspi-bridge's headers files are installed on the chroot.
For what I can grep from the build logs [buildlog] those files are created
upon docs creation, which somehow differs between my environments :-/

[buildlog]
make[5]: Nothing to be done for 'prepare_docs'.
make[5]: Leaving directory '/home/lisandro/debian/pkg-kde/git/qt/qt5/qtbase/qtbase/src/openglextensions'
cd platformsupport/ && ( test -e Makefile || /home/lisandro/debian/pkg-kde/git/qt/qt5/qtbase/qtbase/bin/qmake /home/lisandro/debian/pkg-kde/git/qt/qt5/qtbase/qtbase/src/platformsupport/platformsupport.pro -o Makefile ) && make -f Makefile prepare_docs
make[5]: Entering directory '/home/lisandro/debian/pkg-kde/git/qt/qt5/qtbase/qtbase/src/platformsupport'
/home/lisandro/debian/pkg-kde/git/qt/qt5/qtbase/qtbase/bin/qmake -o Makefile platformsupport.pro
<srcbase> = /home/lisandro/debian/pkg-kde/git/qt/qt5/qtbase/qtbase
<outbase> = /home/lisandro/debian/pkg-kde/git/qt/qt5/qtbase/qtbase
QtPlatformSupport: created fwd-include header(s) for <srcbase>/src/platformsupport/ { bus_interface.h (1), cache_adaptor.h (1), deviceeventcontroller_adaptor.h (1), socket_interface.h (1) }
QtPlatformSupport: updated headers.pri file
make[5]: Nothing to be done for 'prepare_docs'

--
Some consider UNIX to be the second most important invention to come out
of AT&T Bell Labs after the transistor.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/