[Development] QML CameraimageProcessing

Matías Néstor Ares matnares at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 04:24:35 CEST 2015

Hi, everybody
I'm working on a mobile App. The App uses the device camera.

I have set the camera and the videoOutput elements everything works but
the imageProcessing.

I have tested it on android and Linux desktop.

No matter what is set on imageProcessing (saturation, contrast, etc) there
are no changes in the images.

My question is: Do this feature work? if it is the case, is there something
else to include in addition to the examples code?

import QtQuick 2.4

import QtQuick.Window 2.2

import QtMultimedia 5.5

ApplicationWindow {

    title: qsTr( "Hello World" )

    width: 640

    height: 480

    visible: true

    VideoOutput{

        id: viewfinder

        anchors.fill: parent

        fillMode: VideoOutput.PreserveAspectFit

        source: camera

       }

    Camera {

        id: camera

              captureMode: Camera.CaptureViewfinder

        focus {

            focusMode: Camera.FocusContinuous

            focusPointMode: Camera.FocusPointAuto

        }

              imageProcessing.whiteBalanceMode:
CameraImageProcessing.WhiteBalanceAuto

        imageProcessing.contrast: .8

        imageProcessing.saturation: -0.4

    }

} In an example like the above, imageProcessing.saturation and
imageProcessing.contrast
are completely ignored.

Some Ideas?

Best regards