[Development] Qt LTS & C++11 plans (CopperSpice)

Ansel Sermersheim ansel at copperspice.com
Tue Jul 21 22:26:17 CEST 2015

Hi Marc,

We do own copperspice.com, .org, .net, and .info. We set .com up as the
primary site for no particular reason.

There is no question that making money is of value.  However, our main
goal at this time is to develop CopperSpice and share it with the
community.  We believe money will follow but it is not our primary goal
or direction.

We have a few beta testers, an excellent project mentor, a couple of
people contributing changes, and we are working with someone on the
packaging process with various unix distributions

As to your question about relicensing, can you please elaborate on what
this is referring to? As long as Qt is covered by the current license,
we can not relicense CopperSpice since we are bound by the terms of the
licenses under which we forked the code.

Ansel Sermersheim