[Development] Qt LTS & C++11 plans (CopperSpice)

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Tue Jul 21 22:39:25 CEST 2015

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 10:26 PM, Ansel Sermersheim <ansel at copperspice.com>
wrote:

As to your question about relicensing, can you please elaborate on what
> this is referring to? As long as Qt is covered by the current license,
> we can not relicense CopperSpice since we are bound by the terms of the
> licenses under which we forked the code.

I think the actual question(s) were:

   - Are you and Barbara developing CopperSpice full-time, part-time or
   just on your spare time?

   - How do you sustain development of CopperSpice? Support & services to
   Qt4 delopers? You use it only for your own (paid-for) projects? Venture
   Capital? No funding at all, just hobby?

And I would repeat the question Milian asked: why did you fork Qt4 instead
of Qt5?

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org