[Development] Please help me get my pending review count down

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Jul 29 00:27:23 CEST 2015

On Tuesday 28 July 2015 14:51:49 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/114421

Ignore this one. I've just deferred it because I'm completely lost along the
patch reviews. It's an extremely valuable patch, but I can't get my head
around what I've done so far. We'll need to reset the reviewing, so I'll
change the Change-Id and start over after the 5.6 feature freeze.

Because of this and 2 more that depended on it, we're now at 107 patches. 27
to go.