[Development] Please help me get my pending review count down

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Jul 29 01:14:01 CEST 2015

On Tuesday 28 July 2015 14:51:49 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/108334
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/108335

Also deferred now.

Just to give an idea how untenable the situation is right now, I was asked to
do a fix for indentation and everything broke again. The fix did not apply
cleanly.

So the whole set of changes to QUdpSocket to make it more friendly towards IoT
is now deferred until 5.7.

Who needs IoT anyway...