[Development] Qt 5.5.0 header diff

Heikkinen Jani jani.heikkinen at theqtcompany.com
Tue Jun 9 12:59:32 CEST 2015

Hi,

I tried to create error reports about the findings to be able to follow-up the progress. Please create new one if something is missing. I have also linked all to the Qt5.5.0-RC blocker list so please try to close all as soon as possible. I'll ask LEs from responsible persons today to be able to estimate RC schedule

Here is the errors I created:

 QTBUG-46555 not Qt-like API in QtGUI
 QTBUG-46556 Retroactive deprecations are not allowed.
 QTBUG-46557 QtTest.diff : API isn't finished
 QTBUG-46558 Some methods in wrong class
 QTBUG-46559 Q_DECL_OVERRIDEs missing from QtQuickWidgets API
 QTBUG-46560 QtQML: Rename qqmfile.h into qqmlfile_p.h.
 QTBUG-46561 Header Diff related issues in QtCore
 QTBUG-46562 Header diff issues in QtLocation
 QTBUG-46563 Header diff issues in QtMultimedia
 QTBUG-46564 Header diff issues in QtBluetooth

br,
Jani