[Development] Qt 5.5.0 header diff

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at theqtcompany.com
Tue Jun 9 13:35:14 CEST 2015

On Tue, Jun 09, 2015 at 10:59:32AM +0000, Heikkinen Jani wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to create error reports about the findings to be able to follow-up the progress. Please create new one if something is missing.

the point was about the entirely new headers that were not in the diffs,
i.e., entirely new apis. it's a quite different (and much bigger) task
than ensuring compatibility with existing api revisions.

i can create a task, but it's not up to me to actually schedule it. lars
(or multiple other maintainers) need to make that call.