[Development] New Qt5.5.0-RC snapshot available

Blasche Alexander alexander.blasche at theqtcompany.com
Wed Jun 10 08:45:00 CEST 2015

> I just went through the git log to confirm. There is nothing of
> interest to put in the changelog for QtQuick1 or QtScript (I'd be
> surprised if I found otherwise). Do you really need an empty file
> there?

I'd say yes. It is information for our customers. No file doesn't tell the difference between "no difference worthwhile mentioning" and "we forgot to provide the information".
Unfotunately our track record would be an indication for the latter.

I suggest to add a changelog with the usual header and as actual content "No changes" or sth similar.

--
Alex