[Development] New Qt5.5.0-RC snapshot available

Alan Alpert 416365416c at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 01:32:04 CEST 2015

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 11:45 PM, Blasche Alexander
<alexander.blasche at theqtcompany.com> wrote:

>> I just went through the git log to confirm. There is nothing of
>> interest to put in the changelog for QtQuick1 or QtScript (I'd be
>> surprised if I found otherwise). Do you really need an empty file
>> there?
>
> I'd say yes. It is information for our customers. No file doesn't tell the difference between "no difference worthwhile mentioning" and "we forgot to provide the information".
> Unfotunately our track record would be an indication for the latter.
>
> I suggest to add a changelog with the usual header and as actual content "No changes" or sth similar.

I don't think we've done that before. QtScript has had no changelog
since 5.1.1. QtQuick1 has had one changelog (5.3.0, fixed an important
bug it seems) since 5.1.1.

Given the status of those modules, our track record is indicating the
former (at least to me).

--
Alan Alpert