[Development] changes to qtbase continuous integration and testing

Simon Hausmann simon.hausmann at theqtcompany.com
Wed Jun 10 16:20:36 CEST 2015

On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 12:42:32 PM Lorn Potter wrote:
> On 09/06/15 21:59, Simon Hausmann wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> [snip]
>
> Is there a url to see the test results of various platforms/modules?

All the logs of the builds are uploaded to

    http://testresults.qt.io/ci/

That has been the case for years, although it used to be qt-project instead of
.io. It is my primary source when investigating issues.

There is also the "qtmetrics" site, but that is .. well, it has its problems.
On the upside that is being reworked and we're also working on a public read-
only web interface to the CI system to see semi-live builds.

Simon