[Development] Qt 5.5.0 header diff

Marc Mutz marc.mutz at kdab.com
Thu Jun 11 14:19:42 CEST 2015

On Thursday 11 June 2015 12:29:06 Knoll Lars wrote:
> A src/multimedia/camera/qcameraviewfindersettings.h

Aprt from the changes already uploaded to Gerrit, I would suggest to use the
new QCamera::FrameRateRange class instead of separate
minimumFrameRate/maximumFrameRate properties.

That *may* indicate that FrameRateRange shouldn't be a nested class within
QCamera, I don't know QtMM enough.

> A src/multimedia/video/qabstractvideofilter.h

Apart from the change already uploaded to Gerrit:

- QVideoFilterRunnable::RunFlag needs a 0x0 value.
- Runnable is a bad name, since it doesn't inherit QRunnable.
- QAbstractVideoFilter should re-use QObject::d_ptr instead of adding its own
  (though its unclear why it's inheriting QObject in the first place).
- QAbstractVideoFilter::createFilterRunnable() should probably be const

> A src/qtmultimediaquicktools/qsgvideonode_yuv.h

Private header (not exported, inline virtuals, no override keyword...).

Thanks,
Marc

Tel: +49-30-521325470
KDAB - The Qt Experts