[Development] Qt 5.5.0 header diff

Knoll Lars Lars.Knoll at theqtcompany.com
Thu Jun 11 13:43:15 CEST 2015

On 11/06/15 14:28, "Marc Mutz" <marc.mutz at kdab.com> wrote:

>On Thursday 11 June 2015 12:29:06 Knoll Lars wrote:
>> A src/network/ssl/qsslellipticcurve.h
>> A src/network/ssl/qsslpresharedkeyauthenticator.h
>
>Fine imho (but I was partially involved in their upbringing, so another
>set of
>eyes wouldn't hurt).

Well, QSslEllipticCurve is problematic IMO. The class only contains one
int and accesses it inline. Since we might have other backends than
openssl implementing this in the future, I’d like have this non inline and
a qint64 as data type (so we could replace it with a d pointer later on if
required).

The presharedkey authenticator is missing a copy constructor taking a
rvalue ref, but that’s minor and can be fixed BC in 5.6 as well.

Cheers,
Lars