[Development] Some Qt3D feedback

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Jun 15 17:27:44 CEST 2015

On Monday 15 June 2015 13:01:04 Sean Harmer wrote:
> * The existing syncqt.pl works

syncqt actually has support for namespaces so you could #include <NS/Class>
but I think it's disabled since it has some bugs and nothing is using it. We
could re-enable it.

Note that the namespace should not be the same as the module name. If we're
going to use the module name, we should simply make qdoc stop suggesting
#include <Class> for this module and qmake not add -I$QTDIR/include/Module.
That way, people have to #include <QtModule/Class> and there would be no
clash.

> * Code written with a using directive still looks like Qt code

That's their problem.