[Development] QtCS: Notes from Modern C++ session

Al-Khanji Louai louai.al-khanji at theqtcompany.com
Mon Jun 22 14:01:48 CEST 2015

Unfortunately that's not accurate. As I said during the session, no released version of MSVC supports the feature properly:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh567368.aspx#defaultedanddeleted

As I understand it, that's also the reason that defaulted and deleted functions are listed as partial in this table for VS 2013:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/vcblog/archive/2015/04/29/c-11-14-17-features-in-vs-2015-rc.aspx

In a nutshell, we'll have to wait for VS 2015, and that's going to be a while.

--Louai