[Development] Removing the -c++11 option from configure

Keith Gardner kreios4004 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 20:04:29 CET 2015

> More. That's at least a dozen in the configure script, since we need to
> ensure
> someone didn't pass the impossible combination -c++14 -no-c++11.

Why not make it a switch for highest language support.  Instead of
-no-c++11, make it -c++03.  This would allow for adding -c++1z in the
future without adding the -no-c++* all over.  This will also handle the
contradictory -c++03 and -c++14 being in the same configure args since the
existence of -c++14 is the highest requested.