[Development] RFC: QtQuick. Custom keys support proposal.

Alejandro Exojo suy at badopi.org
Fri May 1 21:51:00 CEST 2015

El Friday 01 May 2015, Dmitry Volosnykh escribió:
> Diff of the patch and example of CustomKeys QML attached type may be viewed
> here: https://gist.github.com/dvolosnykh/65819bca1693b0e82058

You should follow the formal procedure, which is submitting it through Gerrit:

http://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Contribution_Guidelines

Submissions through other means can't be merged, since you need to accept the
CLA (contributors license agreement).

The process isn't difficult, but Git familiarity is assumed. Join #qt-labs if
you need help.

> In case this change is welcomed, what branch should I target?

It's a new feature, so the "dev" branch.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2