[Development] Compiling for iOS, qtdeclarative and others fail

Edward Sutton edward.sutton at subsite.com
Wed May 20 19:16:02 CEST 2015

I understand the config commands used to build Qt packages are here:

http://code.qt.io/cgit/qtsdk/qtsdk.git/tree/packaging-tools/bld_config

Qt iOS Enterprise:

http://code.qt.io/cgit/qtsdk/qtsdk.git/tree/packaging-tools/bld_config/configure_ios_enterprise

-commercial -confirm-license -debug-and-release -nomake tests -nomake examples -qt-zlib -qt-libjpeg -qt-libpng -xplatform macx-ios-clang -no-sql-mysql

I can build but “sudo make install” fails. I do not know what. Something with xml patterns possible?

-Ed