[Development] Compiling for iOS, qtdeclarative and others fail

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Wed May 20 20:23:39 CEST 2015

It's been a while since I compiled for iOS, but I recall having to run
in the terminal on the build machine itself.  Compiling over ssh did not
work because of some signing issue, keystore access or some such was not
available in ssh shell.

I'm not sure if you have the same issue or not.

Just my 2 cents,

Harri