[Development] Testability Driver

Harri Porten porten at froglogic.com
Thu May 28 17:28:35 CEST 2015

On Thu, 28 May 2015, Cristian Adam wrote:

> Does anyone know what happened with the Testablity Driver?

I can only confirm what Gerry said: it couldn't keep up with the speed of
Qt development.

For our own tool Squish we are also kept busy constantly with advances not
only in QML but especially hybrid solutions that mix in HTML content or
QWidgets (or vice versa)... :}

For anyone wishing to express their UI tests in an easily readable and
non-tool-specific way I suggest to take a look at the Gherkin syntax btw.
We just added support this kind of behavior-driven testing:

  http://doc.froglogic.com/squish/6.0.0/bdd-tutorial-implementation.html

Harri.