[Development] QStandardPaths::writableLocation() on OSX in test mode

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 16:53:25 CET 2015

On Wednesday November 11 2015 15:32:20 Petroules Jake wrote:

>No, there is only one location so it must remain /Applications as expected by anyone on the OS X platform.

I don't understand, what do you mean with "there is only one location"?

It is also expected that regular users do not have write permissions in /Applications or similar system locations, so some compromise must be found IMHO.

>That won't apply, I refactored QSP recently in dev branch to drop the dependency on deprecated Carbon APIs. That font dirs problem should be fixed already, however.

It still applies in 5.5.0 . In what version is that refactored code expected to land? The next 5.5 release already?

R.