[Development] Pixelated UI elements in Windows HiDPI mode (5.6)

Adam Light aclight at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 18:41:25 CET 2015

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 11:39 PM, Friedemann Kleint <
Friedemann.Kleint at theqtcompany.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> >I don't see tickets in Jira for any of these.
>
> Please do not create unrelated, single tickets for each issue. Previously,
> we had https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-40277 "Adapt styles to High
> DPI" (related to https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-46615 "Implement
> High DPI scaling v2 (5.6)"). QTBUG-40277 could be cleaned up listing the
> remaining items or a new report linked to QTBUG-46615 could be created in a
> similar fashion.

Thanks. I've created a new issue for this at
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-49374.

> Also note that the Windows styles do not support scaling (and will not for
> the foreseeable future); we recommend using Fusion style (or Mac style on
> OS X).

To be clear, I think the scaling you're talking about here is the
equivalent of  setting QT_SCALE_FACTOR = 2, right? That gives a different
(and much worse) result than the Windows 10 "set a custom scaling level"
setting.

Thanks
Adam