[Development] Pixelated UI elements in Windows HiDPI mode (5.6)

Friedemann Kleint Friedemann.Kleint at theqtcompany.com
Wed Nov 11 08:39:15 CET 2015

Hi,

 >I don't see tickets in Jira for any of these.

Please do not create unrelated, single tickets for each issue.
Previously, we had https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-40277 "Adapt
styles to High DPI" (related to
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-46615 "Implement High DPI scaling
v2 (5.6)"). QTBUG-40277 could be cleaned up listing the remaining items
or a new report linked to QTBUG-46615 could be created in a similar fashion.

Also note that the Windows styles do not support scaling (and will not
for the foreseeable future); we recommend using Fusion style (or Mac
style on OS X).

Regards,
Friedemann

--