[Development] https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-48717 - need help

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Nov 30 18:02:55 CET 2015

I need someone with an ARM board to reproduce the issue and pinpoint where the
event delivery problem might be. My gut feeling was that it was caused by the
different platform plugins, my the reporter says that the problem happens with
XCB too.

There should be no platform-specific code in the event processing code, so this
sounds like either miscompilation (compiler bug), undefined behaviour (Qt's
bug) or something as simple as the fact that chars are unsigned on ARM (also
Qt's bug).