[Development] New Qt Modules

Turunen Tuukka tuukka.turunen at theqtcompany.com
Wed Oct 14 11:51:24 CEST 2015

Hi,

It seems that the discussion is mostly completed. Next we’ll create the repos according to what was discussed.

The preferred proposal for Qt QML DBus integration was not to have a new repo, but a WIP branch in qtdeclarative: qt/qtdeclarative//wip/dbus If this is fine also for the author(s), let’s proceed that way.

All others we seemed to agree upon, even though there will certainly be more discussions needed on many things – as well as many reviews and iterations. Let’s  create these others as proposed and see how these develop.

We’ll anyway need to consider separately when it is the right time to include these to Qt releases – for now it is important to get things rolling and have a place to push the code.

Yours,

                          Tuukka