[Development] RFC: Speech Recognition API

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Fri Sep 18 15:48:43 CEST 2015

Robert,

That's a good idea. I think support for that could be added to
speech-dispatcher for the linux side, at least for some of the output
modules it supports. I'll see what we can do in that regard, but it
likely wont be until after the 5.6 technical preview. I would have
time to review patches in that direction though if you or someone else
has time to create them :)

BR,
Jeremy